Skip to main content

Work laptop

For my projects I require very strong machine. After reviewing the laptops from Dell, Lenovo, Apple, HP, Toshiba etc. I finally made a choice - Asus G75VX (the link is to the G75VW model, no link to VX model on the official Web site):


Specifications:

Asus G75VX-T4153H


Series
ASUS G75VX
Operating System
MS Windows 8 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core Processor i7-3630QM (2.4GHz/3.3, 6Mb)
Chipset
Mobile Intel HM77 Express Chipset
Memory
32GB DDR3 SDRAM (1600 MHz)
Hard Drive
256GB Solid State Drive (SSD) + 1TB 5400RPM
Optical Drive
BluRay Writer
Display
17.3" (1920x1080 Resolution)
Display Type
FHD
LED Backlight
ZBD Guarantee
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 3GB DDR5
Wireless
802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth
4.0
Webcam
720p
Expansion Slots
3 in 1 Card Reader (MS/SD/MMC)
I/O Ports
4 USB 3.0, 1x Microphone-in jack;1x Headphone-out jack (S/PDIF);1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert;1x VGA Port (D-Sub);1x HDMI;1x Display Port
Keyboard
ROG illuminated  Chiclet Keyboard (Numeric keypad)
Pointing Device/s
Touchpad
Battery
8 Cell 5200mAh
Power
180W AC Adapter
Dimensions
41.5 W x 32.0 D x 1.70 - 5.2 H cm
Weight
4.50 kg
Warranty
2 Year Global

Comments